Announcing Canada's first 100 Gbps Wavelength service
Bell is pleased to announce the launch of Canada’s first point-to-point connectivity solution to offer symmetrical speeds up to 100 Gbps.
Wavelength service from Bell is a high-bandwidth, low-latency solution offering scalable capacity and flexible network protection levels. It is an ideal solution for wholesale service providers to help their customers deliver business critical Ethernet, storage and managed services.
Bell’s Wavelength supports many standard and non-standard connection protocols, including Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel, FICON and FICON Express, SONET and others. This gives service providers a flexible solution to meet their end-customers’ business requirements without the need for complex network builds.
Our Wavelength service features:
- Scalable bandwidth speeds, including 1 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps and 100 Gbps
- Ultra-low latency
- Support for 23 advanced protocols
- Management and protection levels
- Enhanced service level agreement, including a latency commitment
- Ability to transfer large data files on a single network
- Flexible internetworking to easily connect with existing voice and data systems
- Diverse routes available on Bell’s next-generation network
For more information, contact us.