Bell launches new features for Ethernet Internetworking service
Enhancements have been made to Bell’s Ethernet Internetworking (EI) service to help service providers deliver an enhanced customer experience.
The enhancements include multiple classes of service and performance metrics. The enhanced EI solution provides Wholesale customers with the features and tools needed to manage high-bandwidth connectivity in an effective and economical way.
New features and benefits:
• Multiple classes of service per Ethernet Virtual Connection (EVC)
– Traffic optimization across the network
– Shared traffic streams across multiple streams
• Performance reporting
– Enhanced performance metrics including availability and EVC class of service
– Service level agreements (SLA) for four performance attributes: latency, jitter, frame loss ratio and service availability (mean-time-to-repair)
– Regular reporting updates per EVC per class of service for Business Priority (BP) and Near-Real Time (NRT)
• ENNI/UNI CPE-less access solutions
– Increased flexibility offers more choice for customers
For more information, please contact us.