Hosting and Connectivity
With Bell’s Hosting and Connectivity solutions, you can extend your customers’ service presence in Canada or select urban centres in the U.S. with minimal capital and operating costs. Our services offer access to world-class hosting facilities without the high cost of building a new centre.
Our Hosting and Connectivity solutions let you quickly and cost-effectively expand the reach of your network while providing co-location services to your customers in Canada and the U.S – with minimal upfront capital expenditure. Your customers can house their hardware and applications in our secure co-location facilities while connecting directly to our leading-edge network.
Our Hosting and Connectivity solutions offer:
You can offer your customers’ space in a secure facility with the flexibility they need to expand as their business grows. Chose from racks, half / full cabinets and or customer cages.
Pay for only the fused power you require. AC and DC power available subscribed by amperage, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), backup generators with redundant air conditioning systems and ventilation, all included. Our facilities have the required environmental conditioning to operate your customers’ co-located equipment at peak efficiency.
Offer your customers connectivity links to connect your customers’ equipment with all the Bell Wholesale network services and, where possible, to alternative service providers.
The benefits of our Hosting and Connectivity solutions include:
- Access to state-of-the-art hosting facilities without the high cost of building a new centre or making modifications to in-house space and resources.
- House mission critical hardware and application in highly secure, reliable and quality facilities
- Reduce the complexity and cost of compliance with government and industry regulations
By partnering with Bell, you can offer your customers secure, quality hosting solutions together with the network connectivity and reach they require, throughout Canada and the northern U.S. Our solution offers:
- Location and service diversity – Bell has co-location service presence in both Canada and the United States
- Access to one-stop shopping for most Bell products and services from the co-location space
Security and reliability
- Access to leading hosting facilities at a fraction of the cost to build or retrofit an in-house centre
- State-of-the-art facilities to provide protection from power outages, overheating and flooding
- Availability of DC and AC power subscribed by amperage, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), backup generators and redundant air conditioning systems and ventilation
- Inter-locked fire suppression system and 24/7 security monitoring and visual surveillance
- Dedicated support with a full fleet of account consultants, customer service engineers and project managers to implement your projects from start to finish
Experience & Credibility
- The Bell Canada brand and name is well-known in Canada and the United States
- More than 130 years of communications experience
- Bell has been offering Hosting and Connectivity solutions for more than 10 years and now has access to the largest footprint of data centres across Canada
- Maximize return on current technology investments – by choosing Bell to manage hosting requirements, you have more time to focus on your core business for faster deployment of new service offerings, adding customer value