Choose from a variety of Internet access services to fit your customers’ personal and business requirements. Bell offers Internet access based on digital subscriber line (DSL) technology, copper and fibre-to-the-node (FTTN).
When you choose Bell, you and your customers have the reliability of Canada’s leading Internet access service provider.
The Gateway Access Service (GAS) from Bell provides you with a low-cost solution for Internet access over Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE).
With this service, your business and residential customers can access high-speed Internet using existing telephone lines. Based on ADSL (asymmetric digital subscriber line) technology, applications include high-speed Internet access and remote LAN connectivity.
GAS is offered on two different platforms to meet the dynamic needs of your customers, including:
- Copper-based network for users with legacy requirements
- Fibre network for users with higher speed requirements
Our Gateway Access Service offers you:
- Service delivered over shared permanent-virtual-circuit (PVC)
- Dynamic IP addressing
- Remote LAN connectivity
- Simple and secure login
- Password authentication with access to multiple destination networks
The High Speed Access (HSA) service from Bell delivers an end-to-end Ethernet LAN-based solution and is designed for business customers with demanding network needs.
The HSA service features:
- A single, dedicated permanent-virtual-circuit (PVC)
- Static IP addressing
HSA is offered on two different platforms to meet the dynamic needs of your customers, including:
- Copper-based network for customers with standard legacy requirements
- Fibre network for customers with higher speed requirements
This service offers:
- High-speed Internet access for medium to large customers with complex network requirements
- LAN/WAN service to customers via existing primary exchange service (PES) lines
- A dedicated loop to ensure quality performance with high traffic usage
- Simultaneous use of the Internet service and the telephone line
Bell’s high-speed Internet access enables you to cost-effectively grow your market and meet the needs of your business and residential customers. Our benefits include:
- An extensive high-speed footprint in Ontario and Québec for both business and residential users
- A fibre optic network that offers an effective technology for delivering data
- Coast-to-coast network with one of the largest reaches across Canada
- High-speed Internet service that offers optimal performance
- Fast response times for Internet surfing and accessing multimedia content
- A full installation service for your business and residential customers, with a technician on-site for the installation
- The protection we currently provide in our own core network, which is protected to mitigate outside attacks and provide uninterrupted service to our customers
Experience and credibility
- Over 130 years of industry experience in delivering telecommunications services across Canada
- The right technology and resources to provide fast resolution and improved productivity