With our Internet Connect service (ICS) you can offer Internet connectivity on one of Canada’s most diversely connected network, providing reliable, low latency service to your customers. We offer multiple access types across Canada and into the U.S. through our 40 points of presence.
Internet Connect service from Bell provides an effective way for you to deliver Internet connectivity to your customers. Available in a wide choice of access speeds from 1 Mbps to 10 Gbps, we offer various transit services tailored to meet your needs and those of your customers.
For providers who need full Internet routes, Transit service gives you access to all of our routes, including those provided through our peering partners. We also offer off-net routes through our top-tier transit partners.
On-net service gives you access to Bell’s network and to routes offered by our peering partners.
Our settlement-based peering provides you with access to Bell’s network only. This is ideal for providers who only need to access Bell’s customer base.
Bell’s Internet Connect service provides a wide range of transit options designed to meet your customers’ Internet connectivity needs. The benefits include:
- Diversely connected network in Canada, ensuring reliable low latency connection
- Reach in most Canadian cities to meet in the location of your choice
- Highly redundant and survivable network
- Direct access to the largest user base in Canada
- Access across Canada and the U.S. through our 40 points of presence (POP)
- World class IP network design ensures traffic is routed through the most optimized path
- Fully diverse network built with physically diverse fibre routes, back up POPs, redundant transport and switching equipment, eliminating single point of failure and bandwidth contention
- Connected to the biggest global content providers, enabling Bell to bring the most popular content and video to your customers
- Partnered with top-tier transit providers
- 24/7/365 customer support from a highly response help desk staffed by IP technicians and network engineers
- Enhanced self-serve, online portal with access to monthly usage reports and network metrics such as latency, jitter and bandwidth use