IP VPN – MPLS
IP VPN service from Bell offers a managed Wide Area Network (WAN) solution that allows you to deliver a secure and reliable network to your customers. Delivered over our MPLS core, you can seamlessly create virtual private networks to deliver voice, data and video.
IP VPN is an affordable way to extend your service presence across Canada and securely link your customers’ geographically dispersed sites.
IP VPN - MPLS
IP VPN service from Bell gives you access to the largest national MPLS network in Canada to deliver a secure, reliable and robust network to your customers. We offer you a secure infrastructure, feature-rich capabilities and guaranteed levels of performance. With our service, you can take advantage of:
- Cost-effective access to a powerful MPLS network, the largest in Canada
- Guaranteed performance backed by industry leading service level agreements (SLA)
- Multiple Classes of Service (CoS) that offer a choice of features, bandwidth options and performance guarantees
- Simplified management via connectionless network
With Bell’s IP VPN, you can choose from Customer Managed or Bell Managed service options.
With Customer Managed services, you control the network, with the flexibility to own and manage your own equipment and routers. Choose from Basic or Premium service, with a variety of service package options.
- Basic service
The Customer Edge (CE) router is owned and managed by you.
- Premium service
The Customer Edge (CE) router is owned and managed by you. This option offers enhanced Service Level Agreements (SLA) and performance reporting.
With this fully managed solution, Bell manages the end-to-end network and owns and manages all equipment and routers including the Customer Edge (CE) router and Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) for you. With this option, you’ll have access to the latest technology and highly-trained IT resources.
Site type packages
You can choose from several site type package options depending on your needs.
Offers the most features, options and the widest range of bandwidth options, Class of Service and performance guarantees.
Provides Class of Service and performance guarantees on lower speeds.
Offers secure Internet (IPSec) access to the MPLS network using best in class encryption methods with access speeds of up to 1 Gbps.
Bell’s MPLS network can help you to cost-effectively create an extensive, secure and managed IP private network in Canada. Benefits of our service include:
- Bell has the largest IP MPLS network in Canada
- Bell has expansive ILEC coverage in Ontario and Québec which is home to 62% of the Canadian population and has the greatest concentration of business centres
- Bell offers end-to-end managed diversity
- We provide measurable service level guarantees with reports that provide overall service and network performance metrics. With responsive service management, 24/7/365 technical support and a national single point of contact (SPOC) help desk available, Bell delivers industry leading service assurance and support
Experience and credibility
- Bell is recognized as a leading North American provider of managed MPLS services
- Bell has an extensive professional service team with highly skilled technicians trained to support your needs