With Wavelength service from Bell, you can offer your customers a reliable, secure fibre-optic network for the transport of voice, data and video across Canada and to and from key cross-border U.S. cities. Our scalable solution is the first point-to-point connectivity solution in Canada to offer symmetrical speeds up to 100 Gbps, making it an ideal solution for data-intensive applications. By leveraging our advanced protocols you can cost-effectively run multiple applications on a single wavelength. The Bell Wavelength service gives you the flexibility and control you need to define your own network protection levels.
Today’s networks require big bandwidth and a flexible infrastructure to support data-intensive applications such as Internet, video and multimedia transmission and data centre connectivity. Bell’s Wavelength service offers you the high-capacity bandwidth you need – up to 100 Gbps – to meet the evolving business needs of your customers.
With our Wavelength service, you can choose from scalable bandwidth speeds and flexible network protection levels to offer your customers a secure, dedicated point-to-point network over Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) technology. Our Wavelength service supports many standard and non-standard connection protocols, including Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel, FICON and FICON Express, SONET and others. This gives you the flexibility you need without the need for complex network builds.
Our Wavelength service offers:
- Scalable bandwidth speeds up to 100 Gbps
- Ultra-low latency and a latency commitment
- Support for 22 advanced protocols
- Flexible network protection levels
- Stringent service level agreement with latency commitment
- Access management options including:
- Managed services
- Unmanaged services
- Combined management options for greater flexibility
- Ability to transfer large data files on a single network
- Flexible internetworking to easily connect with existing voice and data systems
- Diverse routes available on Bell’s next-generation network
Bell’s Wavelength service offers a dedicated, high-bandwidth and low-latency network. You can cost-effectively extend your reach across Canada to meet the demands of customers with high-bandwidth business applications.
Wavelength service offers:
- One of the most extensive, robust and reliable telecommunications networks in Canada
- Largest fibre-optic network in Canada with coverage in most of the larger cities
- Flexible access management and protection levels for greater peace of mind
- Competitive pricing based on contract term and volume
- Low-cost large bandwidth service for data-intensive applications
Experience and credibility
- More than 130 years of communications experience
- 24/7 support, management and surveillance
- End-to-end service capabilities creates a singular service for your customers